How do you use Google Finance for currency?
How to use GOOGLEFINANCE to Fetch Currency Exchange Rates
- Select the first cell of the column where you want the results to appear (C2).
- Type the formula: =GOOGLEFINANCE(“CURRENCY:USDINR”)
- Press the return key.
How do I convert currencies in Google Sheets?
Select a cell which you want to place the result, type this formula =A2*GOOGLEFINANCE(“CURRENCY:USDGBP”) (in the formula, A2 is the cell value you use to convert, USD is the currency you want to convert, GBP is the currency you want to convert to). Then press Enter key, the result displays.
How do I convert USD to SGD in Excel?
To do this, select the cells you want to format.
- Then, choose Currency from the Number Format dropdown menu in the Number section of the Home tab.
- All numbers in selected cells are formatted as Currency with the Windows default currency symbol application.
How do I change dollar to rupee in Google Sheets?
To apply a custom currency format to your spreadsheet:
- On your computer, open a spreadsheet in Google Sheets.
- Highlight the data you want to format.
- Click Format. Number.
- Click Custom currency.
- Search in the menu text box to select a format. You can also add your own custom currency format into the text box.
- Click Apply.
How do I convert text to currency in Google Sheets?
The simplest way to convert numbers to strings in Google Sheets is to use the TO_TEXT() function. It only requires you to point to the cell containing the number to be converted to string. It will preserve the formatting that you can see in that original cell.
How do I change millions to lakhs in Google Sheets?
To add support for Lakh and Crore to Google Sheet, navigate to Format -> Number -> More Formats -> Custom Number Format and enter below custom number format as per your requirement.
How do I convert numbers to currency in Google Sheets?
How do I convert lakhs to crores in Google Docs?
One bad thing with Google sheet is that it does not provide Lakh format out of the box, however adding support is straight forward. To add support for Lakh and Crore to Google Sheet, navigate to Format -> Number -> More Formats -> Custom Number Format and enter below custom number format as per your requirement.