What are all the combinations for a pattern lock?
Number of possible combinations
- 4 dots: 1,624 combinations.
- up to 5 dots: 8,776 combinations.
- up to 6 dots: 34,792 combinations.
- up to 7 dots: 107,704 combinations.
- up to 8 dots: 248,408 combinations.
- up to 9 dots: 389,112 combinations.
How can I break my android pattern without losing data?
Launch the software and click Unlock Screen.
- Choose Unlock Screen Function.
- Connect your Locked Phone.
- Click Remove Now Button.
- Confirm your Device Brand and Continue.
- Unlock Screen – Enter Recovery Mode.
- Lock Screen Removal Completed.
- Boot Locked Phone into Safe Mode.
- Joy Taylor.
How can I open my Samsung without pattern?
How to Remove Pattern Lock in Samsung via Google Account?
- After drawing a wrong pattern 5 times on your Samsung phone > Tap Forgot Pattern at the bottom of the lock screen.
- Type in your Email Id and password to unlock the device. Then tap on the Sign in the tab.
- You will be redirected to the Screen Unlock settings.
How many patterns does 9 dots have?
Even though you have 9 dots, there are only 400 such patterns.
How do I unlock my Android phone pattern?
Go to Samsung’s Find my Mobile official website https://findmymobile.samsung.com/and log-in using your Samsung account credentials.
How to unlock Android phone pattern lock?
Go to google.com/android/devicemanager on your computer or phone and sign in using your Google login details.
How to open mobile pattern lock?
Switch off your Android handset and wait for some time.
How to enable pattern lock?
Tap on Settings. You can do this by swiping up from the Home screen then tapping on the Settings icon.