What was the most popular YouTube video in 2012?
PSY – GANGNAM STYLE
|PSY – GANGNAM STYLE(강남스타일) M/V||1,101,849,272|
|Carly Rae Jepsen – Call Me Maybe||373,824,140|
|Michel Teló – Ai Se Eu Te Pego – Video Oficial (Assim você me mata)||373,608,879|
|Gotye – Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra) [Official Music Video]||331,408,797|
What is the top 10 most viewed music video on YouTube?
The 10 most-viewed YouTube videos of all time
- 1. “ Baby Shark Dance” by Pinkfong Baby Shark – Kids’ Songs & Stories.
- 2. “ Despacito” by Luis Fonsi (feat.
- 3. “ Johny Johny Yes Papa” by LooLoo Kids.
- 4. “ Shape of You” by Ed Sheeran.
- 5. “ See You Again” by Wiz Khalifa (feat.
- 6. “
- 7. “
- 8. “
What is the most played music video on YouTube?
“Despacito,” Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee’s smash collaboration that was inescapable at its peak in 2017, currently holds the title as the most-watched music video on YouTube, boasting more than seven billion views at the time of publication (for reference, the Earth has a population of 7.5 billion).
What was popular on YouTube 2011?
Without further ado, your most-viewed videos of 2011. Jessie J – Price Tag ft. B.o.B. Katy Perry – Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
What were the most popular music videos of 2012?
PSY’s “Gangnam Style,” for instance, pulled in so many views it would have beat all 10 of last year’s top 10 videos combined, and it’s not even close. It’s certainly the top dog of 2012…by 800 million views or so. This year’s top 10 videos are filled with music.
What is the most viewed video on YouTube ever?
1) PSY – Gangnam Style: The record-breaking, hypnotic music video from Korean rapper Psy. “It’s the most viewed video ever on YouTube and it only got there in six months. It will likely hit a billion views by the end of the year and it will be the first video ever to do that,” says Allocca.
How are YouTube’s top ten trending videos of the year determined?
Revisit the videos everyone on your Facebook feed was talking about in 2012 with YouTube’s Top Ten Trending Videos of the Year. Compiled by YouTube trends manager Kevin Allocca, the list uses views, shares, searches, parodies, remixes and responses to determine the most talked-about Web shows of the year.