Who was the richest person in the world 2015?
The World’s Billionaires 2015 edition was the 29th annual ranking of The World’s Billionaires by Forbes magazine. The list estimated the net worth of the world’s richest people. The new list was released online on March 2, 2015….Top 100.
|Net Worth USD billion||79.20|
How many new billionaires are there 2015?
The previous record for most new billionaires in a year was 290 in 2015. The average net worth of these 493 newcomers: $2 billion.
Who is the richest person in 2014?
|No.||Name||Net Worth USD billion|
|2||Carlos Slim Helu & family||72.00|
Who is the oldest billionaire alive?
He was the world’s oldest billionaire after the death of David Rockefeller in 2017….
|Chang Yun Chung|
|Other names||Teo Woon Tiong|
|Alma mater||Xiamen Datung College|
Who was the richest person in the world in 2017?
Elon Musk just became the richest person in the world, with a net worth of more than $185 billion. Thursday’s increase in Tesla’s share price pushed Musk past Jeff Bezos, who had been the richest person since 2017 and is currently worth about $184 billion.
Who is the richest person in 2018?
Top 20 richest people in the world: some interesting facts about…
- Elon Musk – $290.3 billion.
- Jeff Bezos – $189.8 billion.
- Bernard Arnault & Family – $175.9 billion.
- Bill Gates – $135 billion.
- Warren Buffet – $124.2 billion.
- Larry Page – $119 billion.
- Larry Ellison – $116.2 billion.
- Sergey Brin — $114.3 billion.
Who are the top 50 Richest People in the world?
Elon Musk. Elon Musk has had his hands in several different companies over the years.
Who is the most wealthy person in the world?
– Bernard Arnault and family ($190 billion) – Bill Gates ($136 billion) – Larry Ellison ($129 billion) – Larry Page ($121 billion) – Mark Zuckerberg ($119 billion) – Sergey Brin ($116 billion) – Warren Buffett ($106 billion) – Steve Ballmer ($101 billion)
Who are the top 5 billionaires?
– Biggest gainers. The Chairman of both listed BUA companies (BUA Cement and BUA Foods), Abdulsamadu Rabiu is the biggest gainer in the review month, as his direct worth in both – Abdulsamadu Rabiu – N2.39 trillion. – Abdulsamadu Rabiu (Jr) – N115.41 billion. – Jim Ovia – N92.38 billion. – Aliko Dangote – N18.63 billion. – Gbenga Oyebode – N5.1 billion. – Keynotes.
Who is the richest white person in the world?
Jeff Bezos ($112 billion)