Do you dilute Microban?
Microban® Disinfectant Spray Plus has no insecticide capabilities. Mixing:Use full strength. Do not dilute.
How do you use Microban disinfectant Spray?
- To sanitize hard, non-porous, non-food contact surfaces*: Apply product. Let stand 10 seconds.
- To sanitize hard, non-porous, non-food contact surfaces for 24 hours*: Apply product. Allow to air dry without wiping.
- To sanitize soft surfaces*: Apply product and let stand for 60 seconds. Let air dry.
Is Microban sanitizing spray effective against coronavirus?
Yes, Microban 24 Sanitizing Spray and Multi-Purpose Cleaner have been tested by a third-party lab, in accordance with the EPA testing guidelines, and were shown to initially kill SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID 19, in 60 seconds on hard non-porus surfaces.
How do you mix Microban?
Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate
- Pour 1 gallon of water into a bucket.
- Add 2 oz. of Microban Germicidal Cleaner Concentrate to the bucket.
- Mix the solution with a clean paint stick or similar item.
- Dip a sponge or mop into the solution, depending on your specific cleaning needs.
- Allow the area to dry.
Can I use Microban on kitchen counters?
Microban® offers customized antimicrobial treatments that can be integrated into hundreds of kitchen products and surfaces such as countertops, kitchen appliances, flooring, sinkware, utensils, and more.
Can you spray Microban on bedding?
Spray the mattress or bed down with sanitizing spray Once I have the sheets in the washer, I like to lightly spray the mattress with Microban 24 Sanitizing Spray. You can use the disinfectant spray on both hard and soft surfaces! The spray goes on without any offensive odors and dries quickly.
Can you spray Microban on carpet?
Here are the directions to disinfect with our favorite Microban Sanitizing Spray: Only use on hard, non-porous surfaces (not soft toys, upholstery, or carpet).
Can I spray Microban on my mattress?
Can I use Microban on my pillow?
Microban is likely safe to use on a pillow but may cause skin irritation when used on the pillowcase. You may want to avoid using it on bedding that directly touches your skin. For example, you can spray a bare pillow with Microban multipurpose cleaner and allow it to dry throughout the day.
How do you use Microban disinfectant spray?
Thoroughly scrub all treated feed racks, mangers, troughs, automatic feeders, fountains and waterers with soap or detergent and rinse with potable water before reuse. Apply Microban Disinfectant Spray Plus full strength as directed in the general method of application until thoroughly wet.
What are the ingredients in Microban disinfectant spray plus?
Material Safety Data Sheet 2. Ingredients Name CAS # UN # % by volume 2-propanol 67-63-0 5-10 O-Phenylphenol 90-43-7 2200 ppm Diisibutylphenoxyethoxy ethyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride monohydrate 121-54-0 7000 ppm 1. Chemical Product & Company Data Product Name: Microban Disinfectant Spray Plus & Fragrance Free Version
What does q mean in Microban spray plus?
Microban Disinfectant Spray Plus (EPA Reg. No. 70385-5) Revised 8/17/2011 – Label Amendment Language in brackets (Q) denotes alternate marketing language that may or may not be used. Page 6 of 10 condensation and subsequent growth of mold and other organisms.
How long does Microban 24 last?
* When used as directed, effective for 24 hours against Staphylococcus aureus & Enterobacter aerogenes bacteria. Microban 24 does not provide 24-hour residual virus protection.