Do YouTube descriptions matter?
Why Is Your Description Important? Along with your video title and tags, YouTube uses your description to understand the content (and context) of your video content. Put another way: a well-optimized description can boost your video’s rankings in YouTube search (and Suggested Video).
Do YouTubers get paid for old videos?
Conclusions. So, do YouTubers still get paid for old videos? As long as a YouTuber has content that was earning money in the first place, and that content has lasting relevance that viewers will still be searching for long after the upload date, that YouTuber can still earn money from their older videos.
How much money do you make on YouTube if you have 100 000 subscribers?
It’s not easy to get hard numbers on this, but the more popular you are, the more leverage you have. Influencers with at least 100,000 followers on YouTube can typically earn $12,500 for a sponsored video, according to Forbes.
Do Youtubers get paid monthly?
Adsense Account If you garner enough traction from YouTube’s algorithm to start getting paid, it will come through AdSense. Like YouTube, AdSense is a separate entity, in this case owned by Google. Most vloggers are paid via direct deposit monthly, typically on the 21st of every month.
How much does a YouTuber with 50k subs make?
A creator with 50,000 views per month: between $13 and $200 from AdSense; between $730 and $3,480 from merch.
What should I put in my YouTube video description?
Possible actions you can take:
- Give an overview of your video using natural language — not just a stream of keywords.
- Put the most important keywords toward the beginning of your description.
- Identify 1-2 main words that describe your video and feature them prominently in both your description and title.
How do I edit my description box on YouTube?
Here are the simple steps that you should follow:
- Open your YouTube account.
- Click on My Channel.
- Activate the “Customize the layout of your channel” option by entering the Setting button on the right corner of your Subscribe icon.
- Click on “About.”
- Then you can edit the channel description here.
How can I hack YouTube to get free subscribers?
How to get free YouTube subscribers: 17 tips
- Ask your viewers to subscribe.
- End your videos by mentioning the one you’re working on next.
- Interact with your audience and make friends.
- Update your channel art.
- Brand your thumbnails.
- Embed your videos on your website or blog.
- Use YouTube’s clickable tools in your videos.
Is YouTube a good career?
There is no myth about the success in YouTube, money-making opportunities on YouTube. But these are the points which you should be aware of if you are about to quit your job and started YouTube as a full-time career. Actually, YouTubers are earning really huge, and it is possible to earn money.
How can I make my YouTube video popular?
Get Views from YouTube’s Organic Search Results
- Use Descriptive and Keyword Rich Titles.
- Have Quality and Keyword Rich Descriptions.
- Use Tags.
- Optimize Your Thumbnail Image.
- Create Transcripts of Your Videos.
- Provide Content that Educates or Entertains or Both.
- Piggyback off of Viral Trends.
- Use Guest YouTubers.
Can you make a living off of YouTube?
But a new study finds that the odds of striking it rich on YouTube — or even making a modest living — are small. Bartl found that it has gotten harder for new creators to reach the top, as YouTube — which is owned by Google — adds 300 hours of video every minute and the biggest stars become more successful.
How much money is 50 million YouTube views?
Roughly, a video creator will earn $2,000 for every million views. “And then YouTube takes 45 percent,” the Times notes.
How can I get free YouTube views?
How to Get More Views on YouTube
- Create Compelling Content.
- Encourage Viewers to Subscribe.
- Create Playlists to Keep People Watching.
- Promote Other Videos with End Screens and Cards.
- Add a Watermark to Your Videos.
- Make Sure Your Videos Are Embedding Enabled.
- Promote Your Videos on Other Social Channels.
What happens when you get 100000 subscribers on YouTube?
According to The Economist, influencers with at least 100,000 subscribers on YouTube can get an average of $12,500 for a sponsored post, with payments going up rapidly if you have one million subscribers or more. But those figures refer to endorsements by people who are celebrities in their own right.
How much money does 1 billion YouTube views make?
A video like Gangnam Style with a billion views would earn $7.8 million. Some videos earn a higher or lower than average rate depending on the video content.
What is a good first video for YouTube?
GENERAL FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO IDEAS
- Introduce Yourself. Who are you?
- Make A Response Video. Did another YouTuber make an opinion video?
- Start A Vlog. Vlogs are popular.
- An Opinion Video. Opinions.
- A Challenge Video. Did someone do the Cinnamon Challenge?
- Review Something!
- What’s On My Phone?
- Favorite Songs.
What happens when you hit 100K on YouTube?
At 100K subscribers, you receive the Silver Play Button. A cool 1 million subscribers will get you the gold play button, and hitting 10 million subscribers gives you the rare diamond play button.