How do I delete a blank page with a header and footer in Word 2013?
In your document, place your cursor at the very end of the page right before the page where you want to remove the header or footer. For example, if you want to remove the header or footer on page 12, place your cursor at the end of page 11. Switch to the “Layout” on the Ribbon, and then click the “Breaks” button.
How do I delete a header in Word 2013?
Summary – How to delete a header in Word 2013 Open your document. Double-click inside the header section of the document. Delete the unwanted header text using the Backspace key on your keyboard. Double-click in the document body, or click the Close Header and Footer button to exit the header section.
How do I change the same header to previous in Word 2010?
Link to previous
- Go to Layout > Breaks > Next Page and insert a break wherever you want to switch to different header or footer information.
- In the first header of each new section, deselect Link to Previous.
- Format each section the way you’d like.
- Select Close Header and Footer, or press Esc to exit.
How do I remove same as previous header?
To allow this, you must disable the feature that repeats footers across sections.
- Double-click a footer that follows a section break. A tab labeled “Same as Previous” appears above its right side.
- Click “Design” in the Word ribbon.
- Click “Link to Previous” in the ribbon’s Navigation group to deselect it.
How do I remove the header from the first page in Word 2013?
To remove the header and footer from the first page, but keep it on the remaining pages in your document, open up the header or footer and on the “DESIGN” tab in the “Options” section mark the option to have a “Different First Page”. The contents of the Footer and Header are removed from the first page.
How do I link to a previous page header?
- To change a header, scroll to the top of a page and double-click the header.
- Under the Header & Footer Tools Design tab, select where and how you want your header to appear in the document:
- If you’d like to link to a previous section of the document, select Link to Previous.
- Type your text into the header.
How do I remove same as previous footer in Word 2013?
If you’re not in the Header and Footer view, select the Insert tab, click Footer and click Edit Footer. If “Same as Previous” or “Link to Previous” is visible just above the footer, remove it by clicking Link to Previous in the Design tab’s Navigation section.
How do I turn on link to previous in Word?
On the Insert tab, in the Header & Footer group, click Header or Footer. Click Edit Header or Edit Footer. On the Headers & Footers tab, in the Navigation group, you can find the Link to Previous option available, and you can turn if On or Off.