How do I fix my HP printer that prints blank pages?
To resolve this issue, use only genuine HP cartridges. Additionally, you can remove the black cartridge to print only with the tri-color cartridge, replace any empty or defective cartridges, or clean the printhead.
Why is my printer not printing from my Chromebook?
Click the Chrome browser settings icon , and then select Print. Next to Destination, click Change, and then select your printer. If your printer is not listed, skip to the next step to add the printer manually. Change any print settings, and then click Print.
How do I get my HP printer to print?
How to Print
- Select the file you want to print and open the file so it appears on your computer screen.
- Press the Ctrl and P buttons on your keyboard at the same time.
- Once the printing pop-up menu appears on your computer screen, select the printer you intend to send the job to.
- If needed, modify your print settings.
Why is my DeskJet 3520 printer not printing?
If you can hear the printer start up, you know you have good communication between the PC and the unit. Check the paper tray to make sure the paper is properly positioned. If the Deskjet 3520 does not detect paper in the tray, it will try to print and fail. Print a test page to test the communication between the printer and the computer.
How to Fix HP printer won’t print?
* Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle. * Now insert the ink cartridges and then try to print a test document and check if it works. Let’s first try and make a “photocopy” to determine whether the issue is with the printer or not. Place a document on the scanner glass and choose “Copy” option.
What should I do if I have a problem with my printer?
Keep a print sample that shows the problem. If the ink cartridges, printhead, or printer is replaced under warranty, the support agent will request the print sample. If the printer is returned to HP, the print sample must be returned with the printer. Place the sample in the output tray when you package your printer for shipping.
How do I Fix an ink cartridge error on my printer?
Press the tab on the front of the ink cartridge inward to release it, and then pull up on the ink cartridge to remove it from the slot. If the error message mentions a specific ink cartridge, locate that ink cartridge, remove it from the carriage, and then continue with the next step.