How do I setup a Google Doc?
To create a new file:
- From Google Drive, locate and select the New button, then choose the type of file you want to create. In our example, we’ll select Google Docs to create a new document.
- Your new file will appear in a new tab on your browser.
- The Rename dialog box will appear.
- Your file will be renamed.
What is Google Doc format?
You can even download your Google doc as a Word document so it has a standard Word extension (. docx). But that’s not the only file format Google Docs will let you export. You can download your docs with the following extensions: ODT, PDF, RTF, HTML, TXT, EPUB.
How do you annotate on Google Docs?
Highlight text in your Google Doc – just as you always would to insert a comment:
- Step 2: Insert a Google Doc Comment.
- Step 3: Right-click IN the Comment to access the Annotate PRO menu.
- Step 4: Browse to the Comment Label You Want to Use.
- Step 5: Click!
- Step 6: Done…
- Step 2: Open Annotate PRO.
How do I make text thinner in Google Docs?
Click the fonts menu, and then click the arrow to the right of your desired font to select the weight you would like (this arrow is only present on fonts with other available weights).
Can you edit the outline in Google Docs?
The outline view features headers for each section of the document, making it easy and quick to navigate from section to section. The tool utilises manually created headers if present or will intelligently detect the logical divisions within the text. Users can optionally edit or remove these headers as necessary.
How do I format text in Google Docs?
You can use the toolbar at the top of a document to: Edit and format the text and paragraph spacing….
- On your computer, open a document in Google docs.
- Select the text you want to change.
- Format the text. To bold: Click Bold . To italicize: Click Italic . To strikethrough: Click Format Text. Strikethrough.
How do you insert a custom line in Google Docs?
Use the editing tools
- At the top of the page, find and click Select line.
- Pick the type of line you want.
- Place the line on your drawing: Line, Elbow Connector, Curved Connector or Arrow: Click to start, then drag across the canvas.
- Click Select.