How do I show multiple pages in Crystal Report?
How do I create a multiple page report in Crystal?
- Open your report.
- Right-Click on the Details secton.
- Select “Insert Section Below”
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 twice.
- Confirm that you see three Detail Sections.
- Use “Section Expert” (or Visual Studio Properties) for sections A & B and select “New Page After”.
How do I create a 2nd page in Crystal Reports?
- Go to Report > Section Expert.
- Highlight the Group Footer section for the group that needs to have the page break.
- Mark the New Page After checkbox.
- Click OK.
- Refresh the report.
How do I change Page Setup in Crystal Report?
How to change the page orientation for a Crystal Report
- Go to File > Page Setup.
- In the Orientation section, select Landscape.
- Click OK.
How do I change the view in Crystal Reports?
In the bottom pane, navigate to the table or view you’d like to replace. In the top pane, click the table or view you’d like to replace. In the bottom pane, click the table or view you’d like to replace the original table/view. Click Update .
What is underlay following sections in Crystal Reports?
You can also use Underlay Following Sections to add watermarks, such as Confidential, or special fields behind the text in the report.
How do I fix page size in Crystal Report?
To open Page Layout option in Crystal Report, go to File → Page Setup. This option allows you to choose page options like: Paper size, paper width, paper height, and margins (left, right, top and bottom).
How do I change my name in Crystal Reports?
To change the name of the report:
- Go to File, Summary Info.
- On the Summary tab, type in the new name of the report in the Title: section.
- Click on OK.
- Save the report. Was this article helpful? Yes No. Article Number.
How do I change a table name in Crystal Reports?
Open the Database Expert (Database > Database Expert) and find the table in the list on the right under Selected Tables: Right click on the table, choose Rename: Type in the new table name: Click OK when done.
What does keep together mean in Crystal Reports?
Select this check box if you want to keep all the objects from a given section together on the same page. If there is enough room to keep them on the current page, the program will print them on the current page. If there is not enough room, the program will print them on the next page.
How do I resize an image in Crystal Reports?
To make the image resize properly, you must perform the following steps in order:
- Set the image’s EnableCanGrow to true.
- Calculate and set Width and Height to the needed size.
- Set the image’s EnableCanGrow to false.
- Fill the DataSet’s image object with data.
- Continue with normal report processing.