Send files over Bluetooth
How do I transfer files from iPhone to PC via Bluetooth?
Send files over Bluetooth
- Make sure the other device you want to share with is paired with your PC, turned on, and ready to receive files.
- On your PC, select Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.
- In Bluetooth & other devices settings, select Send or receive files via Bluetooth.
Where do exported files go on Iphone?
A copy stays in two locations now. One original copy in the shared folder, one being edited in the app. If you mess up the edited file, you can delete it and reimport from the shared fielder. If you want to keep the changes on the iPad you can export back into the shared folder which you can then see on iTunes.
How do I view iPhone files on my computer?
To access iPhone files on PC:
- Turn on iCloud according to the files you want to access.
- On your Windows PC, open a browser to visit iCloud.com, and then sign in with your Apple ID.
- Among the options, click the one that contains the files you want to access, e.g. “Photos”, “Notes”, or “Contacts”.
- You can now see your iPhone files on PC.
How do I convert a Word document into an Excel spreadsheet?
- Open the Word document you want to convert to an Excel worksheet and click File or Office Button > Save As.
- Select a location you want to put and select Plain Text from the drop down list of Save as Type.
- Click Save, then click OK to close the File Conversion dialog.
- Now open Excel and select Data.
How do I download a CSV file in Safari?
In order to work around this behavior to download the file, please perform the following steps:
- Pull up your application to the “Reports” section.
- Select the report and the date/time range of data you wish to export.
- Click on the export button in the upper right corner and select “Export to CSV”
How do I convert a paragraph to a list in Excel?
Microsoft Excel: Convert a Paragraph of Email Addresses into Individual Rows
- Copy the list and paste the whole paragraph in the first cell (A1) of the Excel spreadsheet.
- Select cell A1.
- Click on the Data tab and Select Text to Columns.
- The Convert Text to Columns Wizard will pop up.
- Click Delimited in the pop up.
How do I copy and paste from Word to Excel?
Copy a Word table into Excel
- In a Word document, select the rows and columns of the table that you want to copy to an Excel worksheet.
- To copy the selection, press CTRL+C.
- In the Excel worksheet, select the upper-left corner of the worksheet area where you want to paste the Word table.
- Press CRL+V.
- To adjust the formatting, click Paste Options.
How do I download a CSV file to my iPad?
Below are the instructions.
- Tap on the share icon. It’s the one with an arrow.
- Check the records that you wish to export.
- Tap on the “Export” button.
- Select the “CSV” file format.
- Choose “Email” or “Dropbox”
- Open the attachment on your PC, Mac or iPad.
How do I convert a Word document to a CSV file?
To save the document to CSV format:
- From the File menu, select Save As. The Save As dialog box opens with the TXT file format already selected.
- Name the file, and select OK.
- A dialog box appears with a preview of the data you’re exporting from the form into CSV format.
- Press OK to export the data.
How do I save a file to my iPhone?
If you want to save a file locally on your iPhone or iPod touch, follow these steps.
- Go to the file that you want to store on your device.
- Tap Select > the file name > Organize .
- Under On My [Device], choose a folder or tap New Folder to create a new one.
- Tap Copy.
How do I save a CSV file on a Mac?
Saving in Numbers for Mac
- Open a . CSV document in Numbers for Mac.
- Select File.
- Click Export To > CSV…
- Click Advanced Options.
- Select UTF-8 as the choice for Text Encoding.
- Click Next.
- Select the save location for the file.
- Click Export.
How do I download a CSV file to my iPhone?
Use Gmail to store the CSV file at the ‘On My iPhone’ location:
- Email yourself the CSV file you want to import.
- Open the Gmail app on your iPhone. Click on the attached CSV.
- Click on the top right Share button. Click on the Share button.
- Select Save to Files option. Save to Files.
- Click on On My iPhone.
How do I export a Word document?
To export a document in other file types: Click Export, then select Change File Type. Select a file type, then click Save As. The Save As dialog box will appear. Select the location where you want to export the document, enter a file name, then click Save.
Can I transfer files from iPhone to pc without iTunes?
The most recommended way to transfer files from iPhone to computer without iTunes is AnyTrans. With the help of this software, you can transfer various types of data such as images, videos, messages, contacts, apps, books, notes, and many more. After that, connect your iPhone to PC using the USB cable.
How do I access files on my iPhone?
View files and folders in Files on iPhone
- Tap Browse at the bottom of the screen, then tap an item on the Browse screen. If you don’t see the Browse screen, tap Browse again.
- To open a file, location, or folder, tap it. Note: If you haven’t installed the app that created a file, a preview of the file opens in Quick Look.
How do I export files from my iPad?
Save a copy of a Pages document in another format
- Open the document, then tap .
- Tap Export, then tap a format:
- Tap one of the options for sending, saving, or posting the document.
How do I save something as a csv file?
Saving Your Spreadsheet as a CSV
- Open your file in your spreadsheet program.
- Click on File and choose Save As.
- Select where you’d like to save the file, then under Save as type, choose CSV (Comma delimited). Click Save.
- You may see a message that some features “might be lost if you save it as a CSV”.
How do you create a CSV file?
Save an Excel File as a CSV File
- In your Excel spreadsheet, click File.
- Click Save As.
- Click Browse to choose where you want to save your file.
- Select “CSV” from the “Save as type” drop-down menu.
- Click Save.