How do I use Kaltura IU?
Via Kaltura MediaSpace To create an account and log in: Navigate to https://iu.mediaspace.kaltura.com/ At the top right, click Guest and select Login from the drop-down menu. If prompted, log in with your IU username and passphrase.
What is kaltura media space?
Kaltura MediaSpace is a fully customizable media destination site for your organization. MediaSpace is an out-of-the-box video-centric site that can serve as a repository for media collections across the organization or a full-featured “Corporate YouTube.”
How do I upload a video to kaltura IU?
Upload media to Kaltura MediaSpace
- Log into Kaltura MediaSpace by clicking the Guest icon ( or.
- At the upper right, from the Add New menu, choose Upload Media.
- Click Choose a file to upload.
- Browse for and select the video you want to upload.
- Review the name of your file, and edit it if you wish.
How do I download from Kaltura?
Download your existing Kaltura video
- Click the Downloads tab, check the Source box, and click Save. Downloading a Kaltura video.
- Underneath the player, go to the Download tab. Click the Download icon in the Actions column.
- The video will download to your computer in the same format as the original upload.
Is Kaltura free?
Kaltura is a free online site for group video making, where users are given the ability to create rich media together.
How do I allow third party cookies in Kaltura?
Click Safari > Preferences and click the “Privacy” tab. Make a note about what is currently selected. Under “Cookies and website data”, click “Always Allow”. Back in Safari, click the link that takes you to the page containing the Kaltura media.
How do I upload to Media Gallery in canvas?
To select from the class Media Gallery, click Media Gallery at the upper left, locate the item from the list, open the Select menu next to the item, and select the desired size for the embedded object. To upload a new file from your computer: Open the Add New menu and select Media Upload.
How do I share a video on Kaltura?
How to Make a Public Link to a Kaltura Video
- At the top right, click Login Here.
- Click on MyMedia.
- Log in.
- Find the video you want to share and note if it says Unlisted or Private.
- Below the video, click Share and copy the link or embed code.
Is Kaltura available in China?
Kaltura/Illinois Media Space is accessible in China, though older embedded videos in Compass may have a problem as a result of how content was added to a page.
Can students use Kaltura?
Kaltura provides a tool called Kaltura Capture for any user to capture video at their computer – students and faculty can access this tool.
How do I stop blocking 3rd party session cookies?
To enable cookies in Google Chrome (Android):
- On your Android device, open the Chrome app.
- At the top right, tap More More and then Settings.
- Tap Site settings and then Cookies.
- Next to “Cookies,” switch the setting on.
- To allow third-party cookies, check the box next to “Allow third-party cookies.”