How do you group objects on a Mac?
Group or ungroup objects
- Group objects: Select multiple objects, then Control-click one of the objects and choose Group from the shortcut menu.
- Ungroup objects: Control-click the group, then choose Ungroup from the shortcut menu.
How do I highlight all found words in Word?
You can use Find to highlight all the occurrences of a specific word or phrase as follows:
- Choose Find from the Edit menu or press [Ctrl]+F.
- On the Find tab, enter the word or phrase into the Find What control.
- Check the Highlight All Items Found In option (shown below).
- Click Find All and click Close.
Where is arrange in Google Docs?
Arrange objects Go to the slide where you want to arrange an object. At the top, click Arrange. Choose from the following options: Order: Put the object behind or in front of text, other objects, or images.
How do I put an image anywhere in Google Docs?
Hover the mouse over the image, and the cursor will change into directional arrows. Click and drag the image to the desired location. Release the mouse, and the image will move to the selected position. The text wraps around the image.
How do you insert a diagram in Google Docs?
Use the add-on to insert it directly into your document.
- Open the correct Google Doc.
- Go to Add-ons > Lucidchart Diagrams > Insert Diagram.
- Find the diagram you need to insert into your doc.
- Click the orange “+” button in the corner of the preview image.
- Click “Insert.” Now you’ve added your diagram to your Google Doc!
How do you highlight multiple words in Google Docs?
Position the cursor at the start of the section you want to select, then press shift + ctrl and continue holding them down. You can then select a block of text by pressing > or if you use the downward arrow you can select the entire paragraph.
How do you group things in Google Docs?
If you want use multiple objects like a single object, you can group them together.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open a presentation in the Google Slides app.
- Touch and hold an object until the top bar turns blue.
- Select the other objects you want to group together.
- Tap Group . To separate the objects, tap Group.
How do you turn on overtype in Google Docs?
Here’s how to check and enable it again:
- Click on File.
- Click on Options.
- Click on Advanced.
- Select Editing Options.
- Check the box next to the “Use the Insert key to control overtype mode” sign.
How do you highlight multiple things on a PC?
To select multiple files on Windows 10 from a folder, use the Shift key and select the first and last file at the ends of the entire range you want to select. To select multiple files on Windows 10 from your desktop, hold down the Ctrl key as you click on each file until all are selected.
How do you highlight words on a Macbook?
Do one of the following:
- Press Shift-Command-H on the keyboard.
- Choose Insert > Highlight from the Insert menu at the top of your screen. (The Insert button on the Pages toolbar doesn’t have the Highlight command.)
- Click Highlight in the review toolbar at the top of the document.
How do you move shapes in Google Docs?
Select and format shapes
- On your computer, open a drawing in Google Drive.
- At the top of the page, find and click Select.
- On the canvas, click the shape, line, or text box you want to change. Move a shape: Drag it on the canvas. Resize a shape: Drag the blue boxes at the corners.
How do you select multiple items in Word on a Mac?
The quickest way to select multiple objects in Word for Mac is with your mouse. Click the first object you want to select, hold down the “Command” key and select each additional object.
How do you group pictures on Google Docs on a Mac?
First, select the objects you want to group together (it can be as many as you like). Then, press CTRL + ALT + G to group them. Now, when you select one object all other grouped objects will be selected too. This makes them easier to move around your slide.
How do I change the same word multiple times in Google Docs?
On your computer, open a document or presentation in Google Docs or Google Slides. Find and replace. Next to “Find,” type the word you want to find. If you want to replace the word, enter the new word next to “Replace with.”
How do you select multiple items on a Mac?
On your Mac, do any of the following:
- Select an item: Click the item.
- Select multiple items: Press and hold the Command key, then click the items (they don’t need to be next to each other).
- Select multiple items that are adjacent: Click the first item, then press the Shift key and click the last item.