How do you use pivotal in a sentence?
Pivotal in a Sentence 🔉
- The fighter planes gave pivotal assistance to the ground forces that were surrounded by the enemy.
- When I received my license to practice medicine, I knew I had reached a pivotal moment in my quest to help others.
- Good customer service is pivotal to a successful business.
What’s another word for antiquated?
Some common synonyms of antiquated are ancient, antique, archaic, obsolete, old, and venerable.
How do you describe a caricature?
A caricature is a rendered image showing the features of its subject in a simplified or exaggerated way through sketching, pencil strokes, or through other artistic drawings (compare to: cartoon). Caricatures can be insulting or complimentary and can serve a political purpose or be drawn solely for entertainment.
What part of speech is antiquated?
adjective. continued from, resembling, or adhering to the past; old-fashioned: antiquated attitudes. no longer used; obsolete or obsolescent: The spinning wheel is an antiquated machine.
What is an example of caricature?
A caricature is an exaggerated, usually comical, portrayal of a person or subject. When applied to writing, caricature means that the writer has exaggerated aspects of a person or subject to create humor. Examples of Caricature: Her eyes were lasers, boring a hole through me.
How can I make a caricature online for free?
WISH2BE is the only online free caricature editor that lets you turn your photo into a cartoon and choose a funny body, background, and cool graphic elements from a huge clipart collection! Upload a photo, design your caricature, or use pre-made templates and make your cartoon more special and personal.
How much is a caricature drawing?
The nationwide average cost of a caricature artist is $125 – $150 per hour. Most artists charge by the hour, but costs also depend on additional factors like travel, the number of faces to be drawn, paper vs. digital images, and whether your satirical pictures will be in color or black-and-white.
What do you mean by pivotal?
1 : of, relating to, or constituting a pivot. 2 : vitally important : critical. Other Words from pivotal Synonyms Example Sentences Learn More about pivotal.
How long do caricatures take?
Generally, a caricature drawing takes anywhere from 3-5 minutes per face (about 15 faces an hour).
What does pivotal decision mean?
The definition of pivotal is something which is central, vital or very important. An example of something that would be described as a pivotal decision in your life is the decision to marry your spouse.
How do you use sectarian in a sentence?
Sectarian in a Sentence 🔉
- The sectarian preacher would not obey any laws that contrasted with his religious beliefs.
- Because the sectarian school refuses to recognize any religion other than Christianity, many diverse families are protesting the policy.
Do you tip caricature artist?
Should you tip a caricature artist? Tipping a street caricature artist is optional and not mandatory. However, if the work is extraordinarily good and the customer is very happy with it a sign of gratitude is appreciated.
What is pivotal used for?
Pivotal tools can help customers manage big data, build applications using that data, and then analyze it. Pivotal helps customers build these applications by supplying app development experts if needed, and they’re meant to be able to run on customers’ own premises or on a variety of public clouds.
How do you use caricature in a sentence?
- She drew a wickedly funny caricature of the teacher.
- The report presents a caricature of the true situation.
- The poster showed a caricature of Hitler with a devil’s horns and tail.
- The portrait verged on caricature.
- The film gives a crude caricature of African history.
What does yours Antiquatedly mean?
Something is antiquated when it is so old, it’s like an antique or recognizable from another era and has the negative feel of being thoroughly outmoded. Things like typewriters, sealing wax for letters, and ideas of proper etiquette all seem antiquated in modern society.
What is the difference between sectarian and nonsectarian?
You can describe something as nonsectarian if it’s not connected or affiliated with any particular religious or political belief. Something that’s sectarian follows the rules of a particular group or sect, and it’s the Latin word secta that’s at the root of both sectarian and nonsectarian.
What is another word for pivotal?
Pivotal Synonyms – WordHippo Thesaurus….What is another word for pivotal?
How do you use Choler in a sentence?
- What had brought on this fit of choler?
- I mean, and we be in choler, we’ll draw.
- I felt quite amused at his unwarranted choler.
- SAMPSON I mean, an we be in choler, we’ll draw.
How do you use antiquated in a sentence?
Antiquated sentence example
- Give up the antiquated morals or the relationship.
- Think of it as a tribal warrior society that’s kinda backwards or antiquated in its customs.
- His language was antiquated and his style dry, but his work was considered important.
What makes a good caricature?
All good caricatures incorporate a good likeness of their subjects. Exaggeration- Without some form of exaggeration, or a departure from the exact representation of the subject’s features, all you have is a portrait. The best caricatures say something more about the subject than that they have a big nose.