What are some probability questions?
Probability Practice Problems
- On a six-sided die, each side has a number between 1 and 6.
- Three coins are tossed up in the air, one at a time.
- A two-digit number is chosen at random.
- A bag contains 14 blue, 6 red, 12 green, and 8 purple buttons.
- There are 6 blue marbles, 3 red marbles, and 5 yellow marbles in a bag.
What is the probability of getting a number less than 7?
What is the probability of getting an odd number?
The probability when rolling a regular six-sided dice that the score is an odd number is three-sixths or three out of six. Both three and six are divisible by three. Therefore, this fraction could be simplified to one-half. Three divided by three is equal to one.
How many numbers are divisible by 2 or 3?
What is the probability of getting prime number?
We can see from the above steps that the number of favourable outcomes where we get a prime number is 3 and the total number of possible outcomes i.e. the number of elements in the sample space is 6. Hence, the probability of getting a prime number is 12.
What are the first 5 whole numbers?
As the first five whole numbers are 0, 1, 2, 3, and 4.
What is the probability of impossible?
The probability of an impossible event is 0. Because it cannot occur in any situation.
How do you calculate probability outcomes?
How to calculate probability
- Determine a single event with a single outcome.
- Identify the total number of outcomes that can occur.
- Divide the number of events by the number of possible outcomes.
What is the probability of getting even number?
When a pair of dice is thrown once, the probability of getting an even number on the first side is 1/2.
What is the probability of getting a prime number from 1 to 100?
The probability for the set of numbers from 1 to 100 is . 25, because 25/100 numbers in that set are primes (which are 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37, 41, 43, 47, 53, 59, 61, 67, 71, 73, 79, 83, 89, 97).
Is 13 a whole number?
Is 13 real, natural, whole, rational, and prime? Yes. Since it is rational, it is also an integer.