What is a good physics question?
Is light a particle or a wave? Is metal a good heat shield? Is the reason that nothing can go faster than light because we have not tried hard enough? Is there any difference between antimatter, dark matter, dark energy, and degenerate matter?
What problems can physics solve?
Physics not only helps us to understand how the world works, but also can help develop new technologies that address social issues such as energy generation and water purification.
What is the hardest thing to go through in life?
10 Toughest Things to Do in Life
- Getting Married. How many times have you been mad at yourself or gotten into an argument with yourself over so many different reasons?
- Becoming an Entrepreneur.
- Overcoming Addiction.
- The Loss of a Loved One.
- Leaving People Behind.
- Handling Success.
What is stronger than a diamond?
Boron carbon nitride
What topics does physics cover?
- Newton’s Laws of Motion.
- Vectors and Projectiles.
- Forces in Two-Dimensions.
- Momentum and Collisions.
- Work and Energy.
- Circular Motion and Gravitation.
- Static Electricity.
What is the most complicated theory?
Which noise is oldest unsolved problems in physics?
What are the disadvantages of friction?
Disadvantages of Friction:
- Friction produces unnecessary heat leading to the wastage of energy.
- The force of friction acts in the opposite direction of motion, so friction slows down the motion of moving objects.
- Forest fires are caused due to the friction between tree branches.
Why do I want to study physics?
Physics helps you to understand the world around you, and satisfy your curiosity. Studying physics develops your critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Physicists are versatile, which opens a wide range of future careers.
What are the 5 branches of physics?
- Classical mechanics.
- Thermodynamics and statistical mechanics.
- Electromagnetism and photonics.
- Relativistic mechanics.
- Quantum mechanics, atomic physics, and molecular physics.
- Optics and acoustics.
- Condensed matter physics.
- High-energy particle physics and nuclear physics.
How many fields are there in physics?
24 (Standard Model including all gluon colors) — 12 fermion fields and 12 boson fields.
Which is the oldest branch of physics?
Which is not a branch of physics?
What are the two main branches of physics?
There are Two Major Branches of Physics that are Modern and Classical Physics. Further physics sub branches are electromagnetism, Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Optics.
How are fields created?
A magnetic field can be created by running electricity through a wire. All magnetic fields are created by moving charged particles. Even the magnet on your fridge is magnetic because it contains electrons that are constantly moving around inside.
Which branch of physics has more scope?
a) Astro Physics : Best course for those who wanted to explore a better career in Space scinece and technology. b) Nuclear Physics : Ideal for exploring a greater career prospect in Nuclear sector, specially after the great Nuclear deal. And India’s growing Nuclear power and contributions to this subject.