What is a wireless optical mouse?
An optical mouse is a computer mouse which uses a light source, typically a light-emitting diode (LED), and a light detector, such as an array of photodiodes, to detect movement relative to a surface.
How do I connect to 2.4GHz WiFi?
Connect to your 2.4 GHz network
- Unlock your device and open Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi, near the top of the list of settings options.
- Turn on WiFi by tapping the switch next to Wi-Fi at the top. Note: WiFi is enabled when the WiFi button is green.
- Select a 2.4 GHz WiFi network.
- If prompted, enter the password for the network.
How do I connect a wireless mouse to my laptop without a receiver?
How to connect the Bluetooth device to the computer
- Press and hold the Connect button on the bottom of the mouse.
- On the computer, open the Bluetooth software.
- Click the Devices tab, and then click Add.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
How does the Labtec wireless optical mouse pro work?
With no wires to clutter your desk, Labtec’s Wireless Optical Mouse Pro helps streamline your workspace while also offering increased productivity through four-way scrolling. Four-way scrolling allows you to conveniently scroll through spreadsheets and other documents in all four directions: up, down, left, and right.
Is there a direct download link for the Labtec mice?
Download.com has removed the direct-download link and offers this page for informational purposes only. Download.com has chosen not to provide a direct-download link for this product and offers this page for informational purposes only. Supports all Labtec mice.
Do I need to synchronize my Labtec mini wireless optical m/n?
If you are using the Labtec Mini Wireless Optical M/N: M-RAW104, it ships with a mini dongle receiver that is paired with the mouse at the factory. Therefore, you should not need to be synchronize it.
What should I do if my Labtec wireless device does not work?
If the Labtec Wireless Device still does not function, please check to be sure the device detected correctly. When testing a wireless device, it is important to note that performance can be affected by other electrical devices in the area of the receiver, such as Zip drives, monitors, metal desks or desks lined with metal.