What is difference between primary and secondary school?
The first years of compulsory schooling are called elementary or primary school (just to confuse the issue, elementary schools are also called grade or grammar schools). Secondary education is for children aged 12 to 18. Primary education starts at the age of five, in Kindergarten.
What is primary school and high school?
Primary school: First to fifth standard/class/grade (for six- to ten-year-olds) Secondary school: Ninth and tenth standard/class/grade (for 14- to 16-year-olds) Higher secondary or pre-university: 11th and 12th standard/class/grade (for 16- to 17-year-olds).
What does educational level mean?
It’s the level you have actually attained. Don’t put down a degree if you don’t have one. If there’s space for free text, you could add “Current undergraduate student” as that does indicate study at a higher level than high school and at least the possibility of a degree….
What is meant by primary education?
Primary education is typically the first stage of formal education, coming after preschool and before secondary school. Primary education takes place in primary school, the elementary school or first and middle school depending on the location. This is ISCED Level 1: Primary education or first stage of basic education.
What is the highest education level?
Your highest academic level
- High school or equivalent. You’ve earned a high school diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
- Technical or occupational certificate.
- Associate degree.
- Some college coursework completed.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Master’s degree.
What are the primary classes?
Primary education is the first stage of compulsory education. It enables the children to get prepared for future higher classes. The pre-primary stage consists of Preparatory class (pre-nursery), nursery, LKG and UKG. LKG/UKG stage is also called as Kindergarten (KG) stage….
How do you write an education description?
How to write an education summary
- Write the name of the school and its location. The first thing you can add is the name of the school you attended or are currently attending.
- Add the degree you received.
- Include the dates you attended.
- List notable achievements.
- Consider what education to add.
What do I put for education on a job application?
How to write your resume education section?
- First include the name of your school and its location. In most cases, you should list the name of your school first.
- Specify your degree and field of study. You can either spell out the full title, e.g. “Master of Arts”, or use the initials “MA”.
- Don’t forget the dates.
What is education after high school called?
Higher education is any school you go to after high school. You might go to a college or university. You might go to a community college. You might go to a career school.