What is the most comforting Psalm?
Check your email for details.
- Psalm 5. But let them all be glad, those who turn aside to hide themselves in you.
- Psalm 23. Lord, even when your path takes me through the valley of deepest darkness, fear will never conquer me, for you already have!
- Psalm 43. So I say to my soul, “Don’t be discouraged.
- Psalm 91.
What does the Bible say when you feel like giving up?
Bible Verses on Endurance – Never Giving Up
- Galatians 6:9 – Do Not Grow Weary In Doing Good.
- Hebrews 12:1 – Run With Perseverance.
- Philippians 4:13 – You Can Do Hard Things.
- Romans 5:3-4 – Perseverance Produces Character.
- Deuteronomy 31:8 – You’re Not Doing This Alone.
- 2 Corinthians 4:16-18 – Shift To An Eternal Perspective.
How do you pray for something good to happen?
Prayer for Trust I’m pushing for a miracle to happen, and I know I need you to make it happen for me. Keep my eyes on you and quiet my soul as I am waiting for a miracle. Please, God, I trust that you will always do the best thing for my life. And so I know that you will not withhold this blessing from me.
How do you stay positive when things don’t go the way?
13 Helping Points When Things Don’t Go Your Way
- Take a step back and evaluate.
- Vent if you have to, but don’t linger on the problem.
- Realize there are others out there facing this too.
- Process your thoughts/emotions.
- Acknowledge your thoughts.
- Give yourself a break.
- Uncover what you’re really upset about.
- See this as an obstacle to be overcome.
How do you take control when life doesn’t go as planned?
When your life doesn’t go as planned, change your perspective but do not stop dreaming. Let yourself do things you’ve always postponed. Try yourself in art, sports, handicrafts, etc. Travel.
When things doesn’t go your way quotes?
7 Empowering Phrases To Tell Yourself When Life Doesn’t Go Your Way
- “Nothing Is Permanent”
- “My Scars Show Strength, Not Weakness”
- “I Can Stay Positive When Others Are Negative”
- “Going Through Pain Will Make Me Wiser”
- “Even When I Am Struggling I Am Moving Forward”
- “Fear Changes Nothing”
When things don’t go your way Bible verses?
God may not meet our expectations but He will always do what He says.
- “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” declares the Lord. –
- Be silent before the Lord and wait expectantly for Him; do not be agitated by one who prospers in his way, by the man who carries out evil plans. –
What to do when things are not going as planned?
Eight tips to do when things don’t go to plan
- Writing it down (the good and the bad) Many times, in situations like these, we are told to only write down the good things that are happening in our lives.
- Put things into perspective.
- Target solutions.
- Focus on the goal at hand.
- Find the good in the situation.
- Contrast is good too.
- This will pass.
- Time out.