Hours of Operation
What time does First Hawaiian Bank open today?
Hours of Operation
|Today||8:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Monday||8:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
What time does First Hawaiian Bank customer service open?
* Cutoff Time for domestic wires is 10:30 AM HST….Please bring your government-issued photo ID and the following documentation:
|Banking Customer Service||Credit Card Customer Service|
|Oahu: 844-4444||Oahu: 847-4444|
|Toll Free: 1-888-844-4444||Toll Free: 1-800-342-2778|
|TTY Toll Free: 800-228-6181|
Are banks open on Admissions Day in Hawaii?
What’s closed and open on Prince Jonah Kūhiō Kalaniana’ole Day 2022. Closed: All state government offices including satellite city halls and driver licensing, public libraries, and schools are closed. Most banks are closed.
Does First Hawaiian Bank have a 24 hour customer service?
First Hawaiian Bank constantly strives to ensure the security of your account. If your card is ever lost or stolen, please contact us immediately through our 24 hour customer service line at (808) 847-4444 on Oahu, or toll free at 1 (800) 342-2778.
What is FHB popmoney?
With Popmoney enabled in your FHB Online® & Mobile Banking, you can quickly and securely send money to friends, family, contractors, your landlord — practically anyone in the U.S.
What time does bank of Hawaii close in Safeway?
Mondays-Fridays: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
What time does Bank of Hawaii close?
Mondays-Fridays: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. – general banking hours.
How do I deposit a check with FHB?
Easy as 1-2-3
- Endorse the back of the check and write “For Mobile Deposit Only”
- Select your Checking Account & Enter the check amount.
- Take a picture of the front and back of the check then SUBMIT.
How do I contact First Hawaiian Bank?
Contact us. If you have questions or need assistance, visit any branch and talk to one of our Personal Bankers or call our Customer Service line. Oahu (808) 844-4444. Toll-Free: (888) 844-4444.
How do I accept Popmoney FHB?
Popmoney is included with the Online Bill Pay service….To Receive money
- From FHB Online: Go to “Pay People” then click on “Preferences”
- Verify your phone numbers or email address.
- Confirm if you would like to enable/disable auto deposits into your checking account.