Where do you go for design inspiration?
A Designer’s 5 Favorite Design Inspiration Sites
- Abduzeedo. Abduzeedo is a design blog filled with inspiration, case studies, tutorials, and much more.
- Awwwards. Awwwards is a professional web design and development competition site.
- Pinterest. Pinterest is another great site to find design inspiration and craft tutorials.
How can I learn graphic design for free?
15 Extremely Helpful Free Graphic Design Courses
- Alison Online.
- Udemy: Introduction to Graphic Design.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- A Brief History of Typography.
- Teach Yourself Graphic Design: A Self-Study Course Outline.
- Veerle’s Graphic Design Blog.
- Canva Design School.
- Envato Tuts+ Illustration and Design Courses.
What inspires you to design?
In order to find inspiration, we simply need to open our eyes to the world around us. Often, we may have a specific aspect or area where we go to find inspiration. We may explore the designs or color palette within nature. At other times we may find inspiration during times of rest or relaxation.
What do you like about design?
What makes you love being a designer?
- Creating something that didn’t previously exist is intoxicating and addictive.
- Solving people’s problems is incredibly rewarding.
- There is always something exciting to look forward to.
- You will never, ever know everything.
- Design inspiration is everywhere, your mind never stops creating.
Why do you love designing?
1. Design is interactive. When we receive a new project or interact with a first-time client, we get to learn more about their industry, business, and audience. Design fosters connection through these interactions and the different kinds of clients we encounter each and every day.
What websites do graphic designers use?
The Top 10 Freelance Graphic Design Websites
- Upwork. Upwork (formerly known as Elance oDesk) is one of the world’s most popular freelancing platforms.
How do I find graphic design ideas?
11 best ways to brainstorm creative ideas
- Making notes is important, or you’ll lose track of what you said.
- Look for inspiration outside of the area of design you’re working on.
- Asking questions goes to the heart of the brainstorming process.
- Walk away from the computer and embrace physical tools like paint brushes.