Where do you park for the Orpheum in Boston?
Nearby Parking Options
- 45 Province St. – Valet Garage. Excellent (796) 0.1 mi.
- 12 Ashburton Pl. – Garage. Good (37) 0.2 mi.
- 30 Hawley St. ( 33 Arch St.) – Garage.
- Pi Alley – Garage. Excellent (5,091) 0.2 mi.
- 1 Avenue de Lafayette – Lafayette Garage. Excellent (1,214) 0.2 mi.
- Center Plaza Garage. Excellent (16,645) 0.3 mi.
Where is the cheapest parking in Boston?
Top 10 Best cheap parking in Boston, MA
- Garage at Post Office Square. 1.0 mi. Parking.
- Boston Common Garage. 0.5 mi. 44 reviews.
- Haymarket Center Garage. 1.2 mi. 61 reviews.
- 100 Clarendon Street Garage. 0.1 mi. Parking.
- CambridgeSide Parking Garage. 1.4 mi.
- VPNE Parking. 0.5 mi.
- Millennium Place Garage. 0.5 mi.
- Pi Alley Parking. 0.9 mi.
How much does Boston parking cost?
Boston Parking Rates
|Parking Type||SpotHero Average Price Offered|
|Commuter Parking||$20 – $35|
|Weekend Parking||$13 – $25|
|Event Parking||$15 – $35|
|Overnight Parking||$27 – $45|
Is there free parking at Boston Common?
Parking meters are in operation Monday through Saturday, 8am – 8pm. The maximum parking time is 2 hours. The price for metered parking in Boston is $1.25 per hour. City of Boston parking meters are free on Sundays and legal holidays with no time limit being enforced.
How much does it cost to park in a parking garage in Boston?
Parking Rates at Boston Common Garage Evening Rate: Enter between 4pm and 6am and exit before 8am – pay just $10 for up to 1 hour, $14 for 1-3 hours, and $18 (up to 8am) for 3 hours or more.
What happens if I don’t pay a parking ticket in Boston?
If you have five or more unpaid tickets, your car can be booted. Once this happens, you need to pay every ticket fine and additional fees under your name in-person. Plus, the boot itself will cost $45 plus $20 per day. If you don’t pay within 3 days, your car will be towed.