How can I get resurvey in Kerala?
Visit official website erekha.kerala.gov.in and click on Verification Tab on the home page. On the next page, fill the landowner details like name, address, email, phone number, etc. Also fill the land details like survey number, district, village, taluka, etc. Enter the document type, purpose, and other document …
How can I get land details using Survey number in Kerala?
How to check land data bank in Kerala?
- Log in to the portal using your email ID and password.
- Click on the ‘File Search’ button on the menu bar.
- Click on either ‘Resurvey Records’, ‘District Maps’, or ‘Old Survey Records’
- Choose your village, taluk, district, and type of document.
How can I check my BTR in Kerala?
How to Check Kerala Revenue Map Record
- Visit the E-Rekha website.
- On the menu bar, click on ‘File Search’.
- Click on ‘Resurvey Records’.
- Select one of the options under the ‘Map’ category i.e. FMB, Block Map, or Supply FMB’.
- Select one of the options under ‘Registers’ i.e. LR, BTR, Correlation, BTR, or Area Register.
How can I get FMB sketch in Kerala?
- To obtain FMB sketch copy online, please visit the Link.
- Fill all the details and click on “Submit” button.
- On the next page, applicant can see the online block level list of FMB data with Districts.
- Click on Print to get FMB sketch copy, now you will be directed to the “payment processing” page.
How I can check my land record?
You can find all Punjab and Sindh property records online at www.punjab-zameen.gov.pk and sindhzameen.gos.pk respectively. Select your district, tehsil and area from the drop-down list. Enter your CNIC number or property number to check property ownership in Pakistan.
Where can I find land searches?
How to conduct online land search
- Log onto the e-Citizen portal and sign up (if already registered sign in)
- Click on Ministry of Land, Housing & Urban Development link and choose Land Search.
- Enter the title number e.g. Nairobi/Block123/321.
How do you verify a land title?
The Register of Deeds should be able to provide you a “Certified True Copy” of the title to ensure its authenticity. Request the seller of the property to give you a photocopy of the title since the Register of Deeds will need information such as the title number and the owner’s name.
How do I retrieve surveys from land survey records?
Land Survey Records permits anyone to retrieve surveys from this online digital survey warehouse and locate the holders of surveys not available digitally. Once the correct survey is located, it may be purchased using Visa or Mastercard through our secure server.
Can resurvey records be used as basis for land mutation?
On September 18, 1991, the Revenue Board (Survey) secretary had issued a circular stating that only the area in the resurvey records should be used as the basis for land mutation.
What is public survey access land survey records?
Public Survey Access Land Survey Records permits anyone to retrieve surveys from this online digital survey warehouse and locate the holders of surveys not available digitally. Once the correct survey is located, it may be purchased using Visa or Mastercard through our secure server.
What is Landland survey records?
Land Survey Records Inc. is an online digital warehouse of legal surveys available for both public access, searching and retrieval, as well as professional surveyor access.