How do I turn off auto-capitalization on my iPhone?
How to turn off auto-capitalization on an iPhone
- Open your iPhone’s Settings app.
- Scroll down to “General” and open the page.
- Tap “Keyboard.” You can also search “Keyboard” in the Settings app search bar to skip straight to where the capitalization setting lives.
- Under the “All Keyboards” list, disable “Auto-Capitalization” by tapping the slider so it turns white.
How do you automatically capitalize the first letter of a sentence in Word?
- Select the text for which you want to change the case.
- Go to Home > Change case .
- Do one of the following: To capitalize the first letter of a sentence and leave all other letters as lowercase, click Sentence case. To exclude capital letters from your text, click lowercase.
How do I get my keyboard to capitalize every word?
If you are using an Android phone and Gboard, you can capitalize the first letter of any word with three touches. First, double-tap the word in question to highlight the word, then tap the shift button (the up arrow) on the keyboard to capitalize the first letter. Done!
How do you capitalize all words on iPhone?
Once the shift key has been tapped, the keyboard will automatically show the uppercase option for that word as one of the suggestions. You can also double-tap the shift key instead to see the word in all caps.
How do I turn off auto capitalization in pages?
Choose Pages > Preferences (from the Pages menu at the top of your screen). Click Auto-Correction at the top of the preferences window. In the Spelling section, select the checkbox next to “Capitalize words automatically.”
How do I make the first letter capital on my iPhone?
If Caps Lock is enabled, all letters will be uppercase LIKE THIS if you double-tap the shift key. The shift key is the one with the arrow pointing north.
How do you un caps lock a text?
Highlight the text, then press SHIFT + F3 until the text appears in all uppercase. Here is an added tip: If you press CTRL + SHIFT + K, the text will revert to small caps.