How to update an Android app
How do I update my Google Play account?
How to update an Android app
- Open the Google Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Apps with an update available are labeled “Update available.”
- Tap Update.
How do I change my Google Play payment email?
Add or change payments email contacts
- Sign in to the Payments profile.
- Click Settings.
- Under “Payments users,” click Manage payments users.
- To change a user’s notification settings, click the user’s name.
- Next to “Email preferences,” click Edit.
How do I change Google Play account for in app purchases?
How do I switch my Google account to make in-app purchases?
- Add the account you need to your device (Settings -> Google -> Account -> Add account)
- Delete the app.
- Go to the browser version of the Google Play store.
- Check the Account tab in the Google Play menu to make sure you’ve logged into the right Google account.
How can I update a game without Play Store?
Luckily, there are libraries to do this:
- Android Auto Update.
- AppUpdateChecker A simple non-Market way to keep your app updated.
- Auto Updater This project allows to automatically update a running APK application using a private update server (see apk-updater) instead of Google Play updater.
How do I change my account type in Google Pay?
After you create your payments profile, you cannot change your payments profile ID or account type, but you can change your document language preference and legal business address. The payment information in your profile is available only to Google.
How do you change which Google account an app is associated with?
All Replies (3)
- Remove/Delete App on the phone.
- Look for the app again in the playstore and look to see what account the app is associated with.
- Go to your SETTINGS on your phone > GENERAL > ACCOUNTS & SYNC > GOOGLE.
- Click on the account you want to remove.
- Click on the 3 vertical dots menu on the top right corner.
What is the latest version of Google Play store?
|Stable release(s) [±]|
|Android 30.2.18 / April 23, 2022 Android TV 30.1.14 / April 19, 2022 Wear OS 30.1.14 / April 24, 2022|
|Platform||Android, Android TV, Wear OS, Chrome OS, Web|
|Type||Digital distribution, App store, Mobile game store, Video on demand, Ebook store Online music store (closed in December 2020)|
What is the latest version of Google Play?
How do you update your address on Google?
Here’s how to change your Google Account home address:
- Sign in to payments.google.com.
- In the top left, click Settings. .
- Next to “Name and address,” click Edit. .
- Update your address and click Save.
How do I update my Google Play Store app?
Google Play Services will generally update in the background without requiring you to do anything. However, you may occasionally receive a prompt to install updates. Tap the notification to go to the app page, and then tap Update as you would for any other app.
How do I check if Google Play Services is up-to-date?
To check if Google Play Services is up-to-date, open the Google Play Services app page in a web browser to be taken to the Play Store app. If you see Deactivate, then your app is current. If you see Update, tap it to download and install the latest updates for Google Play Services.
How do I update my Google Play developer account information?
If you need to update your Google Play developer account information, you can make changes using Play Console. If your contact details, developer name, or physical address changes, make sure to update your information in Play Console.
How do I add a payment method to my Google Play account?
Open the Google Play app . At the top right, tap the profile icon. Tap Payments & subscriptionsPayment methodsAdd payment method. Choose the payment method you want to add.