Is co-education allowed in Pakistan?
Pakistan. Pakistan is one of the many Muslim countries where most schools and colleges are single-gender although some schools and colleges, and most universities are coeducational. In schools that offer O levels and A levels, co-education is quite prevalent.
What is co-education system in Pakistan?
By Aqsa Yaqoob. Co-education means learn of education of both gender ( male, female )together. In Pakistan society, there are two type school of thought exist first that people who support the co-education system and the other not support the Co-education system.
What are the main problems of education in Pakistan?
The problems associated with the education system of Pakistan are lack of adequate budget, lack of policy implementation, defective examination system, poor physical facilities, lack of teacher quality, lack of implementation of education policies, directionless education, low enrollment, high scale dropouts, political …
What are the issues and solutions of education in Pakistan?
Problems of the Education Sector in Pakistan and Their Remedies
- Lack of uniformity. The education system of Pakistan is not uniform.
- Outdated curricula.
- Lack of trained faculty.
- Lack of professional teachers.
- Faulty examination system.
- Poor supervision.
- Low budget.
How can we solve education problem in Pakistan?
- Technical education should be made a part of secondary education.
- Providing economic incentives to the students may encourage the parents to send their children to school and may help in reducing the dropout ratio.
- Local government system is helpful in promoting education and literacy in the country.
Which is the biggest school in Pakistan?
It also takes day pupils. It is one of the largest schools in Pakistan and its area of 451 acres (1.83 km2) makes it both the largest in the country and in continental Asia….
|Sadiq Public School|
|Established||March 04, 1953|
|Founder||Nawab of Bahawalpur, Sir Sadiq Muhammad Khan Abbasi V|
|Sister school||Aitchison College Lahore|