What can you learn in 2 months?
Eight skills you can learn in a month or less for free or cheap
- Basic coding. Some of us have been wanting to learn to code for, like, a decade, and are never going to actually do so.
- Conversational basics of a new language.
- Photo editing.
- Public speaking.
- Social media.
- Website Building.
What do you do in your free time interview?
How to answer “What Do You Do In Your Spare Time?”
- Volunteering. If you have any experience volunteering this is the time to mention it – especially if it aligns with the companies own CSR efforts.
- Team activities.
- Keeping fit.
- Socialising with friends & family.
- Don’t overshare.
- Don’t lie.
Why should we hire you as an assistant principal?
Answer keys: Focus on your ability to impact. You want to improve student learning, support teachers, and connect with the community. An assistant principal position gives you all those things. Example: “As a teacher, I’ve seen and experienced the benefits of having someone passionate about their job in administration.
How does an assistant principal support the principal?
Assistant principals, also called vice-principals, wear more hats in a day than they take off students. First, they support the principal in the administrative operation of a school. They may plan schedules for teachers or for testing. They may directly supervise lunch, hallways, special events.
How do I prepare for a PCA interview?
Interview Questions for PCAs:
- Describe a time when you noticed that a client’s health was deteriorating.
- Why did you become a PCA?
- How do you balance medical needs and emotional needs?
- Describe the level of care you have provided and tasks you’ve done for other clients.
- How would you handle an emergency situation?