Why is my Canon driver not available?
If you are still getting the “Driver is unavailable” error, a missing or corrupted driver is the most probable reason behind the problem. Thus, uninstalling your current driver and installing a new printer driver instead should help you get rid of the error.
How do I install Canon imagerunner driver?
Installing the Printer Driver
- Launch the downloaded file to extract the folder to your downloads library.
- Run the Setup.exe file and accept any warnings that appear.
- Select the Standard install checkbox and click the Next button.
- Tick the checkbox on the printer you wish to install.
Where is Canon driver located?
The location of the driver store is – C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore.
Why does my computer say my printer driver is unavailable?
The HP printer driver unavailable error usually indicates your printer is missing, corrupt or not recognized by the computer. You should just uninstall the current driver and install the latest correct printer driver. There are two ways for you to do so: manually or automatically (recommended).
How do I update my printer drivers?
Update your driver in Device Manager
- Press the Windows key and search for and open Device Manager.
- Select the printer that you’ve connected from the list of available devices.
- Right-click the device and select Update driver or Update driver software.
- Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
How do I connect my Canon imagerunner to my computer?
You can connect the machine to a computer with a USB port via a USB cable. The machine is USB 2.0 Hi-Speed compatible. Install the appropriate drivers and utilities, included on the accompanying CD-ROM, based on the operating system on your computer.
Where is printer driver setup in Windows?
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software. In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties) The printer driver setup window appears.
How do I find printer drivers on my computer?
Select Start , then select Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners . On the right, scroll down to Related Settings and select Print server properties. Select the Drivers tab, and see if your printer is listed. If it is, you’re all set.
How do I connect my Canon laser printer to my computer?
How Do I Install My Canon Printer To My Computer?
- Connect your Canon Printer to your PC using USB.
- Click on the Start button on your computer system.
- Click on ‘Devices’ and then, choose the ‘Printers’ option.
- Next, you need to select ‘Add Printer’ and click ‘Add a Local Printer’.