How do you plant Mutfruit in Fallout 4?
- Mutfruit trees may be planted by using one piece of mutfruit each, providing a settlement with one unit of food and allowing the player character to regularly harvest a single piece of mutfruit from each tree.
- Mutfruit is the only settlement food source that provides 1 food per tree, instead of 0.5.
Can wild Mutfruit be planted?
The fruit cannot be grown in settlements and cannot be used in place of regular mutfruit in recipes. It is one of four wild fruit types (in the base game) that, in Survival mode, provides food value.
Where can I get Mutfruit?
Mutfruit and Tatos can easily be found in Flatwoods, which is usually the first town players reach when beginning the game. There is a community garden along the road headed out of town (Route 86 going west across the creek) where Mutfruit can be harvested.
What is Mutfruit used for?
Consumed as food by humans and ghouls like, mutfruit can be used to create a variety of items ranging from omelets to super stimpaks. There are several variants that can be found or grown after the war depending on geographical location, including irradiated, fresh, crunchy, and wild varieties.
How do you spawn Mutfruit?
- Mutfruits can often be found growing in patches at settlements across the Commonwealth and can also be regularly bought from vendors.
- Mutfruits and other plants can be found in Graygarden.
- Mutfruit is being grown and can be picked in the farms near the back end of Diamond City.
Do plants regrow in Fallout 4?
Fast traveling from one end of the map to the other twice or so will allow the crops to regrow and can be harvested repeatedly and quickly.
Where can I find Mutfruit in Fallout 4?
How do I get more Mutfruit in Fallout 4?
Mutfruits can often be found growing in patches at settlements across the Commonwealth and can also be regularly bought from vendors. Mutfruits and other plants can be found in Graygarden. Mutfruit is being grown and can be picked in the farms near the back end of Diamond City.
Where can I find wild Mutfruit in Fallout 4?
- 21 mutfruit trees in Diamond City.
- 11 mutfruit trees at Warwick homestead.
- Eight mutfruit trees can be found at Finch farm.
- There are four trees onboard the Prydwen.
- Several plants at Greentop Nursery.
- Several plants at Graygarden.
What does Mutfruit taste like?
A ripe mutfruit has a sweet taste, much like the apple, and is an incredibly versatile ingredient. They can be consumed directly, processed into juices and teas, used to make a variety of wasteland tequila, nutritious omelets, and even as a source of micronutrients for ailing patients, including ghouls.
How do you say Mutfruit?
Mutfruit is a small purple fruit that grows on small mutfruit trees that bear yellow leaves. The first syllable is pronounced as “mute” as in a mutated fruit.
What is mutfruit in Fallout 4?
Mutfruit is a consumable item in Fallout 4 . Mutfruit is a small purple fruit that grows on small mutfruit trees that bear yellow leaves. The first syllable is pronounced as “mute” as in a mutated fruit. One mutfruit is required to plant a single tree in dirt terrain in any owned settlement.
How do you plant mutfruit in a settlement?
Now that you have a “mutfruit” you can plant mutfruit in EARTH, must be open ground. Then you have to assign a settler to “work” the plant by opening the workshop, clicking on a settler, then clicking on the plant. Now that settlement has “food”.
How do you pronounce mutfruit?
The first syllable is pronounced as “mute” as in a mutated fruit. One mutfruit is required to plant a single tree in dirt terrain in any owned settlement. Additionally, wild mutfruit plants located within the range of a workshop can be scrapped for one wild mutfruit.
What are the consumable codes in Fallout 4?
Fallout 4 Consumable Code List Item Name ID Code Bubblegum 000330f6 Canned Dog Food 000bea58 Carrot 000f742e Carrot Flower 001c4013